Different ways to make payment
If you have registered as a Private Customer, you are not able to open a credit account and must pay by card.
Bambino Planet care about your security and make every effort to ensure our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
You can pay by using the following credit or debit cards:
We only accept UK registered cards and do not currently accept American Express. If you are unable to pay by one of the cards above, it is possible to pay by cheque.
How to minimise the risk of authorisation being refused by your card issuer:
- When pre-ordering items, please ensure the expiry date of your card is after the expected release date for your item.
- Ensure your card is registered to the billing address.
- Enrol your card in an authentication scheme (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure) to assist with the speedy processing of your order.
- If you place a high-value order we suggest you advise the bank beforehand.
- If your bank calls you to do a security check, please call us to let us know and we will retry for authorisation.
I have put in my card details but they aren’t being accepted. Why?
- You need to make sure that the invoice address is exactly the same as the address where the card is registered to – the one on your statements.
- It could also be the card you are using: we don’t accept American Express and some types of MasterCard.
- Another possible reason is that the payment could not be authorised because the necessary funds were not available (note that payment is taken straight away).
If you have checked these possibilities and are still experiencing problems in completing your order, please email us.