• These solid wooden sturdy easel’s are supplied with a clear acrylic window which children can paint again and again.
• Easy to clean children can stand either side and paint their portraits. Supplied with wooden mounted tray for storing paints
• The Free standing easel can be used together with all of the Wall Elements which fit neatly into the panel creating a new activity every time.
• Unit is supplied flat packed with simple assembly instructions.
• All wall Elements are supplied separately
• Not to be left outdoors.
All wall elements can be used with the Free Standing and / or Desktop Painting Easels. All made from Russian Birch plywood and European Beech wood (FSC) Painting Windows
A set of wooden blocks with double sided acrylic mirror centres. Children can create endless designs, use the mirrors to investigate and explore. A lovely sensory item where children can understand shape recognition, size and logic and develop fine motor skills. Blocks made from Russian Birch plywood in a variety of shapes and sizes. Storage Tray not included.
Set of 31 blocks.
This Sensory House features lots of sensory fun including colours and textures, a roof made from fun mirrors and a magnifier too! Help to encourage colour recognition, colour mixing and spatial awareness. Made from Russian Birch plywood and European Beech wood (FSC).
Not to be left outside.
Suitable Age: 3+ years
Product Dimensions: L 70.20 x W 48.60 x H 74.20
This multi-functional play corner will demand youngsters’ attention and encourage them to play, observe and learn. Wooden elements can be moved, shapes can be rotated, and a concealed ball can be moved around the track with a magnetic pencil. Children can also try to recognise shapes hidden in the pocket. Includes 3 magnetic sensory elements (1x Small Grass, 2x Flowers) with different textures. Ages 2+